Thursday, December 27, 2012

Fake Justin Bieber Airing Around Woozworld!!

Hey Woozens! This is Mona. Haha I'm a late night blogger as you can see! But I get ALOT of new gossip from WoozWorld On these Late nights!! I have 2 bigs things to blog about an I'm not sure how long this will take to explain. So let me get down to the more important stuff about this. I decided to talk about what REALLY was getting on my mind. Fake Celeb's On WoozWorld . The one thats just UGH kills me... is JustinBieberWWl . So I have my WHOLE Case on how thats the FAKE JB!! Haha First let me put out. Instagram!! (aka follow me @hufflepuff  XD) anyways, first. Justin Bieber has VIP!?!? Yes I belive he is a VERY important person. But he didn't go out of his Wallet an put his Credit Card Info In WOOZWORLD I mean how LOW would that be!?!? (hes like 19 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD)

So I pced 4 Woozens Seeing if they thought ^ Was the real Jb!! An here were the results!!



 The only reason why i was SO excited to do this was because I don't want younger kids dissapointed when they find out ... he isn't the real jb or doesn't even have blonde hair!! I <3 JB So I Shall Do This For Him!!


Bai For Now. WE GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS 3012 (comment below if u know what song JB sings THAT lyric from xD)

Mona <3

6 comments:

  1. MONA!!! You pced me and i answer and i was actuly on my own blog :o :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL ROFL ROFL LOLOLOOLOLOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDD

      Delete
  2. Please, Celebrates wouldn't even have time to go on a TWEEN~FOR KIDS! Network, because their famous and really busy. Guys, Mona Is right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate when woozens pretend to be celeberties on woozworld

    ReplyDelete
  5. my babe u wrote to lolnew love u :D

    ReplyDelete