Saturday, December 1, 2012

Nicest Blogger!!

       Hi, Nicolrocks nominated me for the nicest blogger and i am soo happy thnx soo much!! 



I would like to be nominated for nicest blogger because on all my posts i have worked really hard on them. I also have a passion for blogging since i was the one who made this website. I would also like to be nominated nicest blogger because im like a woozworld addict o.0 so i stay on top of woozworld getting as much info as i can. This is called the nicest blogger award and i am a nice friendly person. I love to interact with people and make new friends and im also not one of those people who push the people who arent so rich on woozworld away.. i am super nice to them because we all started off that way(idk if im getting off topic here) I am not mean to people, if some random person asked me for something and i had atleast too of them in my inventory i would give it too them for free. I am super happy that this blog is actually on blog awardz. Thats why i would like to be nominated hopefully this isnt too long. 

                               - Bella37808

1 comment: