Sunday, December 30, 2012

Random Title...Must read this post!!

i couldn't reallly come up  with a good title for this post and the one i had in mind was way too long. anyways mel and I and my sister Nicole are going to improve this blog a little bit more and we will be having contests,blogger of the week,blogger of the month,editioner(fan) of the week,and more plus i will be changing the font cuz its hard for me read...i think im going blind o.0 and i will change the header a couple days,weeks,months after new years :) jk a couple days after new years maybe by February or January 30th. and about that beware thing um....if u have like tons of homework like me i understand cuz i have for things due when school starts and i havent even started -.- and school starts in 3 days for me so i need to hurry it up...oh yeah and i have a 3 paragraph essay...high school sucks -.-. just wanted to give you guys a heads up on the new stuff edition will be having :)


No comments:

Post a Comment