Saturday, December 29, 2012

Swim Away An Become A Mermaid!

So I'm proud to say that WoozWorld has a NEW Trend! So get your old tails from WoozWorld's Carnival from about.. 2 years ago? An get swimming! A New Trend is becoming a Mermaid an Swim Threw the Ocean!!  I'm a sexy mermaid if I MUST say ;D  Anyways because this is a trend an I want my viewers to know the FUNNEST places where you can be a mermaid with a Top 3!! (I will be doing alot of 'Top 3-5)




3)  Mermaid an Mer-Man Lagoon (humans come) By: ComeGetMe1



I think its pretty fun. Not the funnest you can get bored. Not EVERYONE talks we just stand their (spent 10 mins there an it wasn't the funnest)


2)  Mermaid's Island By: LolaLolzLove


I really enjoy this one (I went their yesterday) its not quite the 'best' tho. It has an amazing quality because the Woozens who can't afford the Mermaid Suit Now can be mermaids!! So its a great quality but the humans 'cool kids' pretty much ruin it when they come in an just ruin people's roleplays C:


1) Mermaid Beach (no pirates) By: justin1-1

This unit is OUTSTANDING!! Its really fun, yesterday i got addicted to this room an was here for about... 2 hours!?!?! Crazy huh?  But It was fun. Of an their was a queue .. a pretty long one for the average unit! (pics below)


 Noo I cut out mah face!! </3


I don't know if the owner is a girl.... or a boy :I >>>








I hope you enjoyed this an decided to become a Mermaid or Merman! Thank You For Viewing. I'm just really grateful on how much people are attractive to my posts! Thank you SO Much This Is Mona Byee -Mona


Hehe my signature ... SWAG!! >>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment