Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hyper/Angry

Hi guys! I am on trial (I think) but I just wanted post(: I am like obsessed with Woozworld & duct tape!(: I duct taped my binder for school it's rad now XD anyways, I was waiting in a units FOREVER we were like all waiting for Max to come and we were #1 on queue and he still wouldn't come! So I left, I was so mad! Animators do not LOOK AT THE BEST UNITZ, most of the time like if theirs a lot of people then they never visit them it's annoying, but then I went to my other friends UNITZ and Jay had been their and there was like no one their, it was for the Photo Reels thing! Personally her movie was awesome but not as awesome if I was in it xD anyways, Jay was gonna do another round of going through the UNITZ or something and my mom mad me get off and my friend had set me up a chair and everything :'( but since me and my friend are like so random we got a Relationship for being 'love of life' haha we are like so crazy!(:

Oh yes If you haven't noticed the Relationships are only 1 Wooz!(: it's awesome!!(: Well I'll probably do another post later that's not just all about me he I was hyper and angry so ya toodles
Zebby

No comments:

Post a Comment