Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Simple and fun unitz designing!


photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Hey guys! It's ice here! I have been working on lately making a unitz design as well! I used some Wooz and beex for it and it turned out good! So Anyways, Today I was So bored i decided To make A Unitz. Its Dosent have Slot Of Deocration/Furniture but still. its worth loving it.

 Alright, This Unitz Design Barely Took Any Wooz So Far. Half Are Beex And half Are wooz. The Colors mainly so far is rapberry-like,Black, And Of course white! Its Very Perfect to do a main entrance So Guests Can feel very welcome. lol. Mainly This Unitz is A Shop And Trading Center. There Are Little Woozcarz items (which are free) That you can maybe use for your unitz. I Really Adore The designs. Most important when designing a unitz is the background. I love The wuzzle kind background which is really cool. To Be Honest with myself, This unitz is about a 8/101 Love it!
Here we go on a little with this concept. The Main color code used was CC3366. Now Be careful when you begin adding color. Your Question first would probably be "What colors will I be using in this unitz?" For Example, Theonly colors I used was raspberry,black, and white. Those colors make it really chic! Tip- If ya dont want it so girly, Use blue,green, and orange. making it Tomboy style. But Just be creative on what you pick!


So anyways, oh yeah! This Girl Got a new face tattoo! xD It makes me look so sweet and i just love it alot :) Anyways, bye bye guys! :) (idk if i already showed you it buy idc rotfl) Might need a new logo :P

No comments:

Post a Comment