Saturday, March 16, 2013

Subway surf score :o


Hehe:) hey guys! Its ice here. Ok, so I know I should be posting about something related to WOOZWORLD. But I just can't get over what I just did today like 1:30 on my iPad! So i was so bored I went into my iPad menu and went to my iPad subway surfers! I love that game alot and I play it when I'm bored. So anyways, I was playing it. I know I don't have alot of coins that's because I spent most my coins on subway boards to help me score up and keep playing. So anyways I was just playing a while and then all the sudden the game started going faster and faster and I beat my old score of like 200,100 I think or something like that. So anyways, I kept playing a while lot and then I bumped into a train thing and lost. Because my brother came in talking/blabbering about his new shoes so I looked then lost. Rotfl. But luckily I beat my old high score! And now this time I got 214,698!!! Now I'm gonna say what I always say.. CAN YOU BEAT THAT!? Rotfl. My goal this time was 300,000. So yeah. I just made a new world record. Rotfl. :D  because I play subway surfers a whole lot, that's why I got a good score. Now please ignore the name Bibi below. That's one of my friends sisters and she usually plays with me even though she is way older than me. But anyways, I just wanted to share this with you guys :) I'm so proud. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment