Sunday, April 21, 2013

Latin? Giving Free Wooz? Ya Right -..-

Hey Headliners!
Well..Today I logged On (finally) and wanted to see what was on hot now..
On number one it was a free wooz unit
I went there to see who was the owner..
I guess it was another Jokez free wooz unit but...It was Latin's unit! :o
I was like "Say What!!!" 
Pics:

This is the unit a lot of people are here..I bet their getting ready to be hacked ( I feel sorry for them)
Vicky And Lat Are there:

Lat:


Anyways a huge ammount of people are there..ready to be hacked..
Idk why they trust him -..-
Vicky:Bully
Lat:Hacker
Perfect couple xD
I just went there to get pics nothing else so dont think of me as a bad person D:
Anyways..I gtg 
My mom just found me on the laptop and I'm dead xD
Bye!

XoXo Mal



No comments:

Post a Comment