Monday, April 22, 2013


WoozChronicle Ch. 51

Hi Woozens!
OMGeee, I’m so excited for my birthday party on Friday!  Jaytold me he’s seen some “mad tight” Ranch Unitz around Woozworld already, which I think means the venue is gonna be amazing! Of course, with you woozens working so hard, how could it not be? I’m so touched that so many of you aregetting into the theme and creating such lovely Unitz just for my party :3
The Woozband are working so hard too!  You know how Myais when it comes to planning parties – she’s been nonstop all week.  Unlike Mya, I looooove surprises, so I haven’t tried to get any hintz out of Max at all!  But of course, I’m making my own funfetti cake XD  Because who doesn’t love funfetti?!
Speaking of things I love, the weather this weekend was fantastic, Woozens!  It so nice when the sun and warmthcome back after a long winter – I love having my birthday in late April; everyone is so happy to be outside! X)  Max and I took Orson on an extra-long walk down to the Botanical Gardens this weekend.  They have different themed gardens there, like the Alpine Garden, the Tropical Rainforest, and the Rose Garden.  We had a great time, but I didn’t let Orson go in the Toxic Plants Garden!  To be honest, I didn’t let Max go in either LOL
Also in the Botanical Gardens is the Insectarium – have you ever been to one of these, Woozens?  If not, you really should!  They had huuuuge bugs and beetlesfrom all over the world, as well as exhibits about things like bee beehavior! XD  The only part that I didn’t like was the big spiders from South America.  They were the size of a man’s hand! :O eek!
Can’t wait to see you all at What the Wooz?!  But remember it’s on Wednesday this week so I can announce the Ranch Unitz Design winner who will host my party!  I’m so glad I get to host this show on my birthday week – it means an extra hour of woozen fun X)
See you on Wednesday at 6:30 PM WT!
JennyWooz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment