Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Updateys ** first post in long time**

I know i havent posted for a LONG TIME. I have been busy with couple of updates, edits, and videos. Anyways, my school year is about to end and summer is coming around the corner! Ahh summer, the time to go to the beach, eat icecream, but most importantly...eating donuts all day! Looks like my donut (woopetz) found a girlfriend. X3 anyways, manga collection came out! Ahh i love manga. I plan to start not just photo editting and video editting, but animation!!! Im working on an awsome animation you guys are gonna love! Also, i see you guys saw the new theme of headline. im somewhere in the header looking like"IDK" somewhere in middle of header. x3 im one in raspberry pink colors. x3 So anyways, here are the outfit:
I love myas outfit. Let me tell ya about each outfit. Jays outfit rocks but he always wear sunglasses. That dude vanpire x3 i tottally love myas outfit alot. Jennys outfit looks like goldie locks in the three bears lol max's outfit is AWESOME even though im a girl. The thing i like about it is how the hair reminds me of Sasuke from Naruto. The outfit is so cool. I can tell max went with a kinda naruto- sasuke look for manga week. The outfit this week are amazing! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Money Founding 
I have another topic with my post as well. What is money founding you say? Money founding is about how to get money in real or in woozworld. Today im going money founding about real life money founding. Well there are plenty of ways to get money in real as well.

1. You can always do a lemonade stand to help earn money for donations,charity,or home less.
2. Try doing a garage sale.sell items you dont really need and make money off it
3. Make a small club like a editting club and earn money from it. People love to edit these days
4. Do interviews with others. Sometimes they pay you though for interviewing them
5. Do chores at home like doing your bed,taking out your pet for a walk, or washing dishes

Ita better to make money yourself than to ask your mom/dad for some momey. Anyways, i got to go guys. Love ya! XoXo


-lcerenl, stealing your donuts, al fat donuts, even diry donuts (xD), in the whole wide universe!
Told ya my poney donut in love x3

No comments:

Post a Comment