Monday, June 17, 2013

More And More Outfits That Never Stop! O:

Hay, Headliners! Nadalikesu, here! I'm back with more fashion/outfits! Enjoy the following :P

Hair - Rebel Pirate Hair
Dress - Pirate Dress
Skirt - Tarzan's Lioncloth
Shoes - Rock Queen Boots

Hair - Back to school
Shirt - Adventurous Tank Top And Scarf
Skirt - Tarzan's Lioncloth
Shoes - GirlBird Heels

Hair - Prom Goddess Hair
Shirt - Timekeeperz Blouse
Bottom - Galaxy Leggings
Shoes - GirlBird Heels

That's all for today, headliners! Good night! :) I'll be back with more tomorrow morning! Actually, make that afternoon... I've started dance camp! Wish me luck! Oh yeah and I totally forgot! I'll show you a WoozWorld music video that I just adore! 


Great job, gals and guys! Now truly, I have to go! See you later, headliners! Nadalikesu out!



2 comments: