Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Woozband Eventz | MAX'S Discussionz

Hey Headliners! I have great news! I finally decided how I'm going to show you the Woozbandz Eventz!!! To make you feel like you were there, I'll be taking a video of the event, editing the video, uploading it to youtube, and posting it into the post!! I'll be starting on Wednesday to see how it works out! I hope that you'll like it!

Now back to Woozband Eventz! This Monday Max held a Discussionz in his lovely wife's Jenny's room! The topic was 'Who is you favorite musical artist!'

Before I talk about the event, let me talk about how Discussionz work! Everyone makes a line and there is a tile in the very front. The unitz has a stage where only the host and one person can go! The Discussionz works like a little interview, just with one or two questions! The host will ask, you will answer! Once you're done, its the next person's turn! If you want a turn to chat with the host, You'll have to come earlier because I'm sorry to say, if you're in queue you don't always get a chance!




Now back to this Monday's Discussionz! This Monday Max had a tragic day. He was eaten, then spitted out, but even without that, HES HEAD WAS SHAVED! :'( Blame Keith -.- Naw Im just kidding, he put on a wig after luckily. There was nothing special about the Discuzzionz really that I could talk about. Max mentioned that WoozGuidez might be announce very soon, by the end of the week ;) Have you applied yet? Better hurry!

-Resolute


No comments:

Post a Comment