Thursday, June 20, 2013

Woozband Eventz | Tuesday Winners + Video Challenge


Hey Headliners! I know this post is quite late since now its already Thursday.. but I just didnt have time with all the things going on, yet now I promise I'd be back to blogging day and night ;)

The winning unitz of Jay's are showing bellow! A BIG Congrats to the following:

Then Jenny announce the theme for this weeks video challenge: Summer! 


          JennyWooz shared a WoozNews HQ Unitz .
"Hi Woozens! Did you know summer officially starts on Friday, June 21st? My new Video Challenge is all about summer! Make a 1-minute video and submit the link to the Podz in this Unitz. I'll be watching! X)"


I wish everybody good luck in the Video challenge, Wednesday's event will be coming soon
XOX Resolute(On Trial)



No comments:

Post a Comment