Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fashion Post!!!

Hellooooo Headliners! These are my daily fashion posts is now out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe! My fashion segment up there...I know i am cute xD!!



Today i decided to just take a picture of this awesome theme background :D!  I know cute :3!!!
 Anyways lets get to the point :3!
I love fashion posts! I want to show the world of my fashion tips :3! So here i go

Hair: In case you want this hair i think its about 100 wooz. I love this hair because it kind of look like the new one! And it is just soooooo cute :)!!! Summer theme! Rate: 10/10
Dress: Love it! It matches the hair :)! Other wise than the color but.............i can'ta afford buying a new one xD! Rate 10/10
Shoes: Doesn't match it at all! I know! But its cute shoes.. but not summer theme :O! 3.5/10


That's all :3! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nahcim  

No comments:

Post a Comment