Monday, July 15, 2013

Guess il stay -lcerenl


Hey guys its icey. So recently in my emal i have gotton like 55 requests if i should quit or not. Tbh, mostly 9/55 of you guys wanted me to wuit with some reasons that dont even make any sense which i just wanna point out MY onopinion since you have pointed out YOUR opinion why i should quit. But serieusly guy, i thought i was the one with bad language :/  46/55 of you guys actually wanted me to stay with at least reasons that make sense then the ones why i should quit xD saying that im ugly isnt a reason why i should quit. Virtual game id like to point out tbh. So tbh,im ginna stay since alot of you guys really wanted me to stay :) but tbh,some of the forms (only 2) with ones saying i should quit had a silly reason but tbh,at least tbh they didnt use a fake name. Some of the ones that wanted me to quit id like to just give out my reason. So pretty much im just gonna put down the ones that make no sense at all and delete the post fully of the form cause i dont want anymore.
So here are some silly ones...
I have no words for the last part ;-;

um. 2 months ago i sold blonde sasha and megan  hair both 8000 wooz? cheapest bratz blonde hairs on woozworld i might say to myself? i dont do free time because im under color code? i dont trade?

yeah you can just tell this a faker. Hun, its -TikTokXD- and i thought i was the one who needed summer school ;-;

um i have a life so thats why ive been deciding if i should quit or not :)

i did had some silly ones but tbh one of them dosent make sense (note as much as those about) Kammy000 sent me one saying 'CUZ I HATE YOU AND SO DOS OTHER PEOPLE" kam,i dont know as all,i never talked to you so i dont get the last part ;-; so like tbh, some silly reasons were sent to my mail. tbh, im actally gonna stay on woozworld ;) ome of the ones i got really met alot. so those who wanted me to quit YOUR DREAM JUST GOT CRUSHED ;) so thats all for now. :) adios!

-icey


1 comment: