Friday, July 12, 2013

News and fashion!!

Hello Headliners!!! I haven't posted like forever....(to me)...anyways i noticed the blog has changed! All thanks to Lcerenl (aka Icey) ....she ma wifey....da best one in the world.......='.'=!!! We do get into fights but...lets not get to that!!!!!

Few days ago...i think yesterday.....in Ze Chick there WERE new things!!!!! It's one of the WNS outfits....the first pack!!!!! I bought it....pretty expensive too.......but so worth it <3!!!

So here is what it looks on me :3!!!

Name of Outfit: Country Gal


Looks snazzy indeed! 

Hair- I love the strawberry blonde! And soooo cute the wavy makes me happy! I always wanted it! :)!  Rate: 10/10
Shirt: Very cute love the patterns and all :)! 10/10
Skirt: Cute! nice! I have the whole outfit but i didn't feel like wearing it '.'!!!!!! 10/10
Shoes: Love the country boooooots!!!!!!!!10/10

Whole Outfit:10/10!

Woo! Good job to me! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3
Also got some exciting news....:3!!

It's been an exciting week! Myawooz , Jennywooz, and a Wooz Guidez actually said our blog name! The two on the header are there! But not myawooz since i did it today!!!




I was like ER MI GAWD :D! This is actually happening x3!!!! I was like yes yes yes!!! After that tons...I MEAN TONS... of people were pcing me o.0! I was like eeeeek!!! XD!


Also i asked her to say this.....


I was like thank you!!! I mean seriously...it took me like twenty minutes to ask her to say that.....since lcerenl really wanted me to ask her to say her name...so i might as well ask her to say my name since me and icey are wifeys <3!! XD! Anyways.....very good day.........


Toodles :3!!!! Like my new logo?


No comments:

Post a Comment