Friday, August 30, 2013

Hellooooooo woozens! :)! Guess what! Did you know the beach clothes are in shops?!?!? They are quite pricey. But what I did to earn the wooz was to make a good rich 20 wooz sale! Make sure to have a lot of stuff :O! I technically used all of my wooz on this :OO! So lets begin!!!

Name of Outfit: Beauty Queen <3
Rate:10/10
Why: Well, tell you what....this will be my favorite outfit till something awesome comes out! Quite rare for woozworld to put stuff from storez into shops! Anyways....I love this outfit because the top looks like it fits into the skirt..it looks like a dress. And yes the hair the hair!!!!!! It is my favorite piece of all!
Hair: Everyone should get this hair! I mean i luv how it curls and nice flower head band o3o!!!!!

Top: Tell you wat...it was an accident to buy that top...but come to think of it...THANK YOU XD!

Skirt: I love how it is tied up at the top. And it is kind of ruffley at the bottom!!!


Well, Icey i am sorry please forgive ._. i will never turn my back on you!! Don't listen to the rumors!


This one was made from a friend :)! Ty! Pretty! o3o!!!
I am going to use two logos now xD


Tada my hand made one :)!!!!
 Toodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment