Friday, August 16, 2013

New outfitz!

We have left the medieval times into the Hip Hop Stylings Made by Jay!
Outfit Reviews:
 Miss Kitty
Hair- I like the hair but i think that the cat ears are to much. I think it would have looked better if it was just the hair and the hat.
Rate: 6/10
_________________________________________________________

Shirt- I really like the shirt and the design it is very bright and original!
Rate: 8/10
_________________________________________________________

Skirt- I think the shirt is a little to girly and i don't really like the bow in the front.
Rate: 8/10
_________________________________________________________

Shoes- I think the shoes look very retro, like bowling shoes but i think their ok :/.
                                                 Rate: 5/10


Smiley Face
Hair- I really like the hair it is neutral but can go with almost anything XD.
Rate: 9/10
____________________________________________________

Shirt: I think the shirt is ok! It looks like something Rocky from shake it up would wear  i think the shirt is the girly side of the outfit.
Rate: 6/10
_______________________________________________________

Pants:
The pants unlike the shirt is more of the tomboy side of the outfit. I think skinny jeans would have looked better!
Rate: 4/10
_______________________________________________________

Shoes:
I really adore the shoes. I can't really say much about them though.


Well that is what i think of the girl outfits. I'm not very good with dude outfits XD
~Latiana0
Stealing your cookies world Wide


No comments:

Post a Comment