Sunday, August 11, 2013

Store Information


Hey guys. Its icey here.so im on ipad right now so im gonna make some few mistakes and bad grammer. Something i downloaded on my dads computer had a virus and broke my dads comouter ;C and my laptop is still broken so i might gotta save money to buy a mac computer so i can finally use imovie. In another news,imback. Please dont judge me if im back. Your just a rude person for judging someone. Anyways, lets see some woozworld news shall we? :)

So here it is. I took it from the IPAD. So we have many offers for today and also this week! We have a mega packwith myas and jennys outfit for 5.99 dollers and 250 wooz. Then we have jays and max's outfit for also 5.99 wooz. Eek.you gonna sell some wierd outfits for that price? At least thier not as bad as cave girl/men collection. T.T By sperate ech are 2 dollers. If i were you,id buy myas outfit in my opinion. Next there is the super mega pack for 9.99 dollers with mya's and jenny's outfit with 5,000. They also have max's amd jay's with same price was 9.99 with 5,000 wooz. They used to do 10,000 wooz but idk what happened by then. Next and last pack we have the "Medieval times" pack which is the unitz and furniture pack. It costs 4.99,which is a pretty good price.  The unitz seems nice though. I like the fire/water unitz which is so awesome! You get 2 unitz and 4 furniture which should be lowered to 2.99 kinda :) oki lets stop its getting boaring xD lets end this post.

So thats all for now! I know this was a very long post. I knoe how much you guys hate reading so sorry for this post. I never done a woozowrld store info review. So all for now! Adios :)


-lcerenl

No comments:

Post a Comment