Monday, September 2, 2013

My Memories

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Hello guys :)! Summer has been going by fast hasn't it? Will on Wednesday i have to go to school.....that means i won't be able to play......until school is over....I know it is sad....I hope all my friends will remember me and Pepsi! We will come and visit every once in awhile. In like school breaks...such as Christmas. Guys! Blog owner...please don't delete me out of you blog!!!!!
Info: Because i will post every once in a while...please don't kick me out!!!!!

There that is what i needed to tell you! Anyways...Oh! You see dem memories up there...well, as you can see there is a lot of me, icey, and pepsi xD! Sorry if i haven't gotten you guys in yet. Tomorrow i will try to post and rap it up! I will take as muche pictures as i can so i can make a BIG picture thing ;)! Lets now talk about the memories...

Starting with the top row.......well, you see the two girls dancing o3o! Me and Pepsi.. we were bored so we just took funny pictures xD!!! And now for he picture under it, it's me and icey ;)! Eh, I just felt like having a good time with her xD! Like always...Icey is so EPIC! Always there for me :)! ..Sometimes....
For the one next to it is  the group of the power puff girls :)! Jk jk! It is me icey and pep.! Us nice people! Smile!! :D! 

Bottom row! The big picture: Is icey pepsi and trevor. Lol we were making a movie and trevor didn't know what was happening so, I told icey to say what she is saying, and Trevor was like YOU WHAT! XD! That cracked me up :)!

Now for the one with me and icey! We were so different! Different color code xD! And fashion!  Icey is in her cute outfit when she didn't have that awesome blue colorcode!!!! XD And me with my raspberry <3! 

Now for the last part is moi! I totally luv it <3! My last good byes will be tomorrow! I am going to make a party...i HOPE XD!
Anyways Off I go ;)!

~~~~Nahcim~~~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment