Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pajama Drawing


Hey guys! its icey here. I'm trying to post on daily bases. The week goes by really quick so i dont have the much time though. I wanted to tell you guys and show you guys about my PJ's drawing. I'm kinda sad it lost though. Tbh, i agree with Rebecca-Angel, They take a drawing and turn it into something completly different. So i want to show you guys my drawing. Cover up your eyes children its gonna be ugly xD

   

So thats my drawing. Tbh, i think my drawing is very better than the selected ines. I mean really. I love the hair a lot buti mostly love the top. The top goes with everything. I was kinda in rush because i forgot to sumbit it so i sumbitted it 2 days before they annouced winner :/ so thats clearly my drawing. Ihope you likey it though xD bye bye XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment