Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Wooz Scam


First, I would like to apologize for my lack of posts! A lot has been going on, but I I'm gonna try to post more from now on. 

Now, onto,

The Wooz Scam.

Alright Headliners and people that are on looking for the first time, today I will be discussing Woozworlds newest scam to trick you children.

Alright, it's no secret that Woozworld is desperate for money, but how far are these people willing to go to get it? Well, far enough to trick woozens for sure.

Some of you probably remember back in October when Fashion Friday was introduced, yes? Well the first one way great, everyone got some things at fair prices on both wooz and beex. However, the one AFTER the first, was horrible.

They advertised it for over a week, and Mya herself posted on woozen that "there will be things for beex" now after that, she had put a winky face. At the time, many probably thought it was a cute smiley face that pointed out her personality, however that winky face, was nothing more then a warning on what was to come. Fashion Friday finally rolled around, and some items that "were placed for beex" were up to thirty thousand beex. Not to mention that the beex items were absolute crap.
So what you have here, is that the good things were fairly priced in WOOZ, and the only way to get WOOZ, is to buy it with real money. And the only way to get that much beex is to save up for a long time, or buy WOOZ and beex, again with real money.

Now, they are offering "giant heads with WOOZ card purchases for a limited time only"

Do you see that? Limited time only? HELLOOOOOO! You get a giant head EVERY time you buy a woozworld card!  It's a scam!  Unless, they plan to entirely take giant heads off of WOOZ cards that is, though I seriously doubt that they will do that.

Anyway, I gotta go, Emm is very sick....right...before Christmas...

Until Next Time,
Emm

Also, I apologize for no sign off, I have no access to my laptop, and my sign off wouldn't download onto my tablet, getting a new laptop in February though, again, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment