Thursday, February 12, 2015

My first blog !

Hey guys ! Its me lolhivic here! It's my first day here in Woozworld Headline , Im so exited to be here ! :) 
Anyways today im going to tell you guys a bit about me !!
1. My Woozworld username is Lolhivic , It came from me saying lol and hi alot , and my nickname is Vic , So i guess thats how i got it xD. 
2, My favorite colors are purple and any type of blue!
3. I have been playing woozworld for a year now !!
4. i play other games besides woozworld , I actually play Club penguin , Animal jam , Moviestarplanet Usa, Fantage , Transformice , Weeworld , Etc. c::

5.  I actually dont only play the computer , Surprise surprise xD , I do art , music , and sports. The sports i play are basketball , Tennis , And swimming.

Anyways , I hope you enjoyed my first blog , I will be posting more as your trial blogger , Fashion posts will be coming up soon!

                                                                                                                                             Byeee xoxo Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment