Monday, February 23, 2015

Shontelle's First Post

Hey guys! You probably dont know me because I am on trial to write with Headline. I'm so excited and a little nervous XD. Anyways seeing as you don't know me I thought I'd introduce myself:

1) I am a kind of fashionista however I'm here on advice and news and stuff.
2) I'm on woozworld every 1-2 days.
3) I've been on woozworld for nearly 3 months.
4) I think this is a great blogging opportunity.
5) My username is ShontelleJones but I am called Shontelle.
 
Lastly, since I am doing advice, I will need problems or questions. If you have a problem or want to know my opinion on something comment below or keep it private and message me on woozworld. I will see it 2-3 days and will answer it in a future post. You can choose whether or not I can say your name in the post or you can keep it anonymous... I will be posting again soon so be sure to ask questions! XD

More to come,
                        ~Shontelle
                                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment