Saturday, March 14, 2015

~My first piece of advice~

Hey guys! It's Shontelle here and I recieved 3 pieces of advice so I'm going to answer them in this blog post:
Anonymous asked:  Do you know when the android app for woozworld will be out and how is it to own and run your very own colour game?

I answer: I'm not quite sure when the android app for woozworld will become available but I'm counting down the days because I have a tablet and not an iPad :(  Onto your second question, to run my own colour game is really benifiting for me financially and socially. Through colour games I've reached a 14 grand beex mark and used it buy more prizes such as Zombie Legs (4500+) and SunChic hair (6000 beex) for myself. I've also made some amazing friends and connections through playing and running one. Most of my prizes are earned by me playing. I have been scammed in the past and thats really what I'm trying to prevent on my game.

MusicOfficial asked: How do you afford so much amazing and expensive clothes???

I answer: I earn most of my clothes by winning colour games. When I win colour games I choose which ones to keep and which ones to use as prizes for my colour game. I rarely buy clothes for myself but when I do they ARE expensive but the money comes from my colour game. It might seem really hard to do so but you can also level up and try saving from there. I'm on level 32 now and when I level up I get more than a grand which helps me start.

Anonymous asked: Was it difficult creating your colour game? And what's your favourite part?

I answer: Yes it really was! The money, time and effort I spent, I just would never be able to close it down :) You have to get the right space (500+) , you have to buy millions of tiles and for it to be professional you must try to use the same type and same shade of colour (900+).  I actually changed location so that was the icing on the cherry because I had to buy more tiles for a bigger area(300+). Then I had to buy shop podz and mannequins which for some reason are extremely expensive so I searched and found one for 3 grand. When I opened all the money came back and way more!! I bought another manni and really expensive prizes. My favourite part though would have to be when someone wins and the surprised happyish expression they give when I actually give them the prize. Also the money XD

Thanks for the awesome questions guys. It was a pleasure answering them! If you have any questions or want my opinion on anything: Send me a question on my woozworld account : SHONTELLEJONES. It will be answered in a future post

'Til I write again,
                             Shontelle (Trial)

No comments:

Post a Comment