Monday, April 22, 2013

EXCLUSIVE animator drawing contest! READ DETAILS


Hey guys! I am so sorry i havent posted for such a long time. I have been busy working on my back-up account because i heard every year, modd999 hacks some woozwns so in case he hacks, me, ill have my backup account. The account name is roseautumn so please add me there. Anyways, this week, im gonna open an exclusive woozen drawing contest! The woozen drawing contest tests out your skills and drawing stuff so lets get to the rules. X3

Rules and regulations

You may use pencil, markers, color pencil, paint, any art materials you need to make your entery perfect
You are to draw an animator (mya,jay,jenny,max, or zeena)
You can use any image for the animator you choose
*if you want you can put around some text like "zeena rocks, mya so fashionable, and stuff like that
You MUST color in your woozen drawing (with pencil or regular colorful colors)
Please take your time on your drawing and dont make it messy or plain. (Add designs and details)
You are NOT under any ground to trace an image of an animator. Ill know if you traced it or not. If you trace your entery is disqualified!!!!
You can ONLY enter one drawing
You MUST put that animators name somewhere on top of your drawing.
Please put your name somewhere around the drawing EX: drawing by: lcerenl
You are to draw etheir the full body of the animator or half of the body.
When you have completed your entery, please email it to me ghostw173@gmail.com
 The deadline is May 3, 2013

The prizes

3rd place: 400 wooz, 400 beex, your art featured in headline, deadline, and wonder.
2nd place- 600 wooz, 600 beex, art featured in deadline headline and wonder, woozen drawing of you by me. (Wont be colored though lol)
1st place- 1,000 wooz, 1,000 beex, art featured in deadline headline and wonder, get on
Ine tecnics\websites for art designing (online art making so you can make woozen drawing ONLINE!!!) and an EXCLUSIVE woozen drawing of you by me, (colored, textured, shaded, 3-D form)

Examples

I found some perfect woozen drawing that might be good to show you guys. These are good examples on how you could enter your drawing of an animator.

You can color in with pencil



Or you can color in with regular color

These are really good drawings to be honest guys. If you want more examples,Just click these words here. I really hope you guys enter cause these are pretty good prizes i might say so myself. If you have any question. Just comment below. Remember, the deadline is may 3 so if i were you, i would begin drawing in :) x3 bye bye guys! :)


-good luck! Lcerenl, stealing your donuts and all the donuts in world! :OO
And add me on my backup account roseautumn 

No comments:

Post a Comment