Monday, July 4, 2016

Official Introduction + About Me: Seouless/Tea

Hey guys! It's me again, Seouless. Your cup of 'Tea' which you can call me because like 95% of people on Woozworld don't know their geography and because Tea is shorter. I already have one about me/
Like someone thought I couldn't spell 'soul' like honey please check Google Maps. Okay sass time over and let's list some facts about me that are not too personal!
1. I'm a female.
2. I'm a teen.
3. My birthday is on October 13. Like me and my husband share the same birthday!
4. I'm into Korean culture if you haven't figured out by now. (Ew Koreaboo! My definition is the first one if you click koreaboo and yes I'm highly into it, but that's pretty much it. Korean beauty standard is somewhat close to my own personal beauty standard for myself and I won't count that. Stop defending myself that I'm not a koreaboo. No one cares. Stop talking to myself on a blog post!)
5. My favorite color(s): Pastels and the neutral colors like black, grey/gray, white, etc. but that doesn't mean I don't like other colors.
6. I'm a couch-potato. Unless I have preparatory school, I'm almost always on the internet and recently I've been playing IMVU. Hmu if you want.
7. I get annoyed and pissed off really easily and food doesn't work.
8. I like dirty and punny jokes and sometimes I tell TMI.
9. I get distracted a lot and it's not because of ADD.
10. Foods I like: fruits (except Durian), snacks (Asian ones even though they are hella expensive).
11. I am from the US of A/the States.
12. I like to dance in the bathroom instead of sing.
13. I might come off mean especially if you go to my shop and be like: Please lower to 50 beex. That's actually me being mean but when I'm being mean when there's no drama and it's not in my shop/store then I'm probably joking.
14. NickDominates aka MichelleObama101 on Woozworld is my white queen, but Queen is still more Queen than Nick, sorry ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )
15. I like to watch (old) cartoons like Scooby-Doo and things like that or Barbie/Monster High (don't judge me, I know we all do) when I can't find anything good or too lazy to.
16. I live right across a park.
17. On holidays or before holidays or even after or days before, there will be people shooting fireworks like yesterday and it was closer and more than usual and I had my window opened and the smell like omg. I need oxygen!
18. I hate/dislike: annoying people/things, people that lack common sense, durian, and people who like to boot you just because you are hanging out with your friends and you're not a friend on IMVU, and me because aside from being punny there's really not much you would like about me unless you want to look better grades, beauty, and height.
19. I'm very short. I'm only 5'1" and I don't think I'm going to grow anymore. I was just having a BBQ and the adults were being nasty like always and judging me. ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ They were like: She/M Name is so thick/fat and/or she's not growing anymore, but I'm like (insert curse word) look at you. Please look at the mirror. I have yet to reach the change where my growth will stop, according to my physician. Time to get my basketball game on - according to another relative because it makes you grow, but I prefer badminton and tennis.
21. I like to read webtoons from Webtoons. All the other websites don't fit my preference story and art wise. If you don't know what that is, it's basically manga, but it's less detailed, but there is color. And let me warn you/remind you: take your time. It should only take you a few weeks or even less to finish all the stories you like. There are a lot of options, but the difference between manga and webtoons is that webtoons are harder to put down unless you finish or catch up to it, but then you move on to the text one and a few days later, you're out of official ones so you go to discover, but most of them don't have that many chapters. To sum it up, it's one of the bestish things in the world and it makes you read.
22. I hate it so much I wear long sleeves (or try to) all year round. Unless there's a special occasion like a wedding, I try to wear jeans and I do wear jeans to weddings except one coming up like 3 days later, but whatever. It's because they're rich(er).
23. I love love love love carbs/noodles and dairy products.
24. My worst subject is geometry (atm, but trig is in their too). I used to despise algebra, or more the teacher and now it's my math best friend well actual subject thing. Zero is still my favorite.
25. Happy Independence Day! Hope you had a great or at least decent time. I  for one was bullied and lost my appetite, then again, there weren't much at the BBQ and I'm having healthy-ish food.


P.S. I'm sorry if you don't like the edit or me or this post. But I tried and I enjoyed making it.

2 comments: