Wednesday, July 6, 2016

WNS Outfits Are In Shopz!

It's Seouless, your (cup of) Tea! I'm back with another shop update.
Like I a post said about a week ago, there were limited time hair styles and torsos/tops so you better get those quick before Woozworld removes them. And yesterday Woozworld revealed that WNS is starting and that means competition between the WoozBand and Woozens alike.
Yesterday, Cherry already made a post about the Jaynelle Woozae thing and today you are suppose to come back and talk with her again or something. The following pictures will only show the first five pages of the girls (there is a total of 45 pages in just the WNS section, 18 pages for girl clothing alone) because the first five pages have some of the best WNS styles and I don't have the time or patience to crop 18 pictures. You can buy them all in Shopz. Just head down to the WNS section.
I'm going to keep this short because it's quite early in the morning on a break, it's hot and I'm sweating like a dog, and I don't feel well either.

2015

2015/2014

2014/2013

2013/2012

50/50 (2012/2011)

I didn't stop at 2011 because that's when I started playing Woozworld, unless I joined in 2010. Well whatever, I joined around the time of WNS.


4 comments: