Thursday, August 18, 2016

New Store Outfits (8/18/16)

Hey guys, it's me Seoul, and I'm sorry for not posting last week's outfit, but I've been feeling really lazy lately because maybe I force wake up at 6:45 AM, but  that's not the point.
The outfits were piggy-backs again anyways. This time, the outfits are less piggy, but still are. I'm glad the Woozworld design team has finally gained some sort of inspiration even though I would've already made these outfits way back. I'll be posting a short recap on the 1-2 weeks Saturday or Sunday, so be on the look out for that unless I'm just telling myself I'll post it and it won't happen.

ANYWAYS: Let's get started!

Penny: Pretty cute aside from the hair. It looks like they tried piggy-backing off the polkamas hair, but it didn't really work out. I really like the outfit though. I have a thing for overalls or something. I like the shoes too. I would buy this outfit if it weren't for the hair.
Simone: It's cute as well, but not exactly my style. I like the hair though, maybe if they switched the Penny and Simone hair, but then again, you can't have a 100% decent outfit if you want to earn more profit. I like the colors for this outfit, but the top is basically rebel mermaid with a different pattern. And the shoes look like the Gummy bear feet with lines and stuff added. I haven't really seen a lot of people wearing it so I'm not exactly sure.
Ryan: Uhm...not the best outfit. Thought I don't know how it would look colored and stuff. The hair is definitely not working. The rest is okay, I guess? Still not my style to be honest.
Bolt: Better than Ryan, but again, not the best either. It's too similar to past outfits. Can I just take pictures of what people are wearing on the streets and send it to them for a source of inspiration,  ya know? Like the guy outfits are all pretty similar to past outfits or to each other.

Sorry if this offended anyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment