Sunday, August 7, 2016

Seoul's Tea Time 🍹2 - My Username

Warning: Contains "bad words" like idiot and idiotic.
Hello everyone! It's me Seoul and welcome back to Seoul's Tea Time or Story Time. Which is where I rant and ranting includes context/a story.
This is a topic that I've touched lightly on in my official blogger post and maybe if you see me on Woozworld, I've also talked about it.
So story time:
A few minutes before writing this, I was playing a color game. There was a tie between me and some other girl, and some other girl was sorta last. Then those idiots were like "se ul" or "seul" or "seol" or "soul". The idiots are referring to the owner and two or three other girls. Which I will name because why not! Owner: XxnermenxX, ForeverEmmalineKittyRocker, and maybe Alexandriaa, but I'm not too sure about her.
And then the owner called my name weird and I'm like for real, did you even study geography? Did you even go to school?
It's the capital. I am a capital! My username is the capital. You didn't even try. Anyways, for a happy ending: Forever and Kitty were out soon after and Emma was triggered calling it unfair and did adz like grow up. PLEASE. THE MAP IS HERE. THEY ARE ON GOOGLE TOO.
Like HONEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Like there are others who don't say it right, but it's only because they didn't know you can say Seoul as on word on Woozworld because they usually say Se oul, but at least they have the letters. Anyways, for future reminders and stuff: When people don't know their geography
And I also have a list of other names if you just open my profile thing or go to my WoozIn:
Let's hope I have a decent rest of the day because this triggered me too much!

Good-bye! And have a nice day/night/afternoon/evening!




No comments:

Post a Comment