Friday, December 28, 2012

A New WoozYear!!

So soon its 2013 (TOLD YA WE BE ALIVE SUCKA'S XD) and I'm not sure what year people began to do this but now everyone makes New Year Revs. on what they try to do better for the New Year coming! I believe I completed some of mine from 2011!! Just to check I'm going to make a check list down below on what I completed! <3


                                                                  Mona's 2011 New Year Rev

1. Not Be On The Computer As Much ... CHECK!!

2. Spend A LITTLE more time with my family... CHECK!!

3. Do A Full Split!!                      never gonna be checked .-.

4.  Eat Less Jumk Food                    Uhh...?? Kinda ;3

5. Don't be so rude to others...... CHECK! :D


That was my checklist I REALLY made from last year. I'm not even sure what I can do for this coming year... Hmm.... Well one thing is being crossed out.. NEVER gonna try doing the spilts... xD


For now this is Mona ;) Bai XoXo, Mona :D

No comments:

Post a Comment