Friday, December 28, 2012

All These Nasty Things Going Around In WoozWorld!!



Hey. Its Mona, and I REALLY needed to post this ASAP but last night it was OVER posting so I decided to do it today!!! So on woozworld we get ### for spelling something wrong, or a number, or saying someones name BUT PEOPLE CAN SAY THIS!??!?! ^^( I blocked out names because it would be rude ). This is a KIDS game. We have no right to even use THAT WORD!! Now kids even know what it means (I refuse to look up the definition) And those names an people put NASTY comments!! 

 A WOOZUP!?!? WHAT!??!?!? O_O Anyways, theres also the people.


I mean WHO makes kids CHOOSE between those !!( I choose Jesus FOR SURE) BUT STILL, God would NEVER make anyone Choose between people!!!  And if You don't believe in God then who-ever you worship wouldn't want you to do that!!!


Like I said.... BAD COMMENTS >>>>>


I just think WoozWorld should have more brighter names.. Something to make woozens around the world have a better day, to know their not alone... An Idol who they can trust on, someone who knows what they are going threw and feeling, An I did find one woozen who really brightened up peoples day C:

 See?? I wish woozworld had more people like that! <3 Hes so cute xDD lol anyways This is Mona ;D For Now Bai!!! XoXo-Mona


No comments:

Post a Comment