Friday, December 21, 2012

Aloha Everyone!

I AM Coolerbetter11, Now On Trial For This Wonderful Blog :D
I Can't wait to see my results already! xD But Yah Know, Patience is virtue.. Or something like that xDD Anyways, I'd Like to say THANK YOU too Bella, for Accepting Me Into Her Blog! I Think I'll Have Fun Here.. x3
And I'd Like To Wish EVERYONE a GREAT Holiday!
And I'd Like to appoligize NOW, If I Dont post on Christmas Or Christmas Eve, I Am REALLY REALLY Sorry Bella And Staff. ANYWAYS, Lemme tell you some stuff about me! :D

FAVORITES
Color- Magenta
Food- Velveeta Mac & Cheese
Song- Like Whoa By Ally and Aj
Movie- The Hunger Games
Book- The Hunger Games
Show- I'm Not Sure... xD Im Old And I Still Kinda Like SpongeBob :D xD
Game- Monopoly, Pictionary Man, Woozworld
Place- The Library, France, My Room x3
Holiday- Christmas :D

ABOUT ME
Eye Color- Brown
Hair Color- Brown/Blonde
Age- Old Enough... xD
Name- Jessica
State- N_J

Happy Holidays And New Years Everyone! :D,
Cooli

No comments:

Post a Comment