Saturday, March 30, 2013

Kierra The New Blogger

Hey Hey Hey! Im Ur new Blogger Kierra!Just to Let Yu Know U Dont Have To Like me U Just Have To Tolerate my Annoyingness At Times C: Lol I Has A Big Sense Of Humor! Im A KiwibritAussie.Brit Like Our AMAZING Creator Ara C: Ty Ara For Letting Me blog Here... Im Also An Owner Of Woozworld Deadline :D

I have a segment/Series on deadline and i think i should Do It Here? Ok Lets Start Headlinerz...

Kierra's Wild styles

I LOVE THESE COLOURS! omg omg they are Ahmazin (My Word NO ONE STEAL) This Outfit Is Truely beautiful and wild!I Love The Deep Velvetty Red And The beautiful peachy orange colour! .. The cherry red lip stick looks sweet and  The Freckles look great! Overall This Outfit Is Great For partys And Formal Events!
 
Rating: 9/10
 
'Ill Do These EVERYDAY!
 
xoxo Kiki (my nickname)

No comments:

Post a Comment