Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hi guys! Merry Christmas.. X3 Enjoy XDDD Newbornbabyjum - ALison

Hey,.. On the 14th of December I made something to get ready for Christmas :D Some people celebrate Christmas, So I thought why don't I make Pictures with people saying nice stuff to us for Christmas  And then I made these pictures within 2 days : Please Share! And If you want you can comment :D x3  

Its newbornbabyjum the epic here XD - Alison 

Please Enjoy and Have a safe sound Christmas!









This is Copyright.. And something So don't Copy this Or i wont do it for new years!NEwbornbabyjum- ALi out.. Beep Beep :I

  All the names in the photo are the woozens name XD I have NOT Forced them to be part of this X3 Messgae me on newbornbabyjum if you want to be part of the new years photo :D

P.s Sorry made a mistake on my photo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment