Saturday, December 8, 2012

I am not a Scammer, and reason WHY IM NOT.

Hey Editioners,this is melonyx :) and if u have seen like a ton of ppl been calling me a scammer,and im not!

Let me give u some pointers:

1. If I was a scammer, i would be banned.
2. If I was a scammer i'd have a lot of hate on my wallz for a long time, and i didnt have any of that
3. I would have like deadmaus, and rare junk, and i dont even have a deadmau head '.'
4. I actually think scamming is BAD,so why would i scam if i thought it was BAD??!

-

So yea, WHY WOULD I SCAM??

The people calling me scammers the most, are: justinjoseph24 and koolbeams, they are like really going all out doing that -.- and im not a scammer :((( anyway, if u know im not a scammer, PLEASE report justinjoseph24 saying hes lying and put in there that koolbeams does it too, i swear on the bible i dont scam,and never will :)


I luv you guys!! Lies won't take me down, but the truth takes them down. :) ~~

Christmas soon!! HEHE XD. ~ Happy Early Bday Jesus ~

-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment