Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hi guys I'm melonyx - the newest member of Woozworld Edition!!! When Bella asked me to join I was so excited because I LOVE blogging and this blog seems like so awesome! Anyway, lets do a little interview that I made of myself, hehe. XD

Q: What's your favorite color?A: Light pink, and any kind of pink - and bright blue! XD

Q: What's your favorite thing in Woozworld?A: My Bffs they all mean so much to me!
Q: What are you most proud of on Woozworld?A: My Adoption Center! LOL I like seeing all the people who come and chatting with them :)

Q: Have your even won Star of the Week?A: Haha, Yes! You probably know I did, I won about a week ago check the Woozband Wallz section!
Q: Do you love the Blog (Woozworld Edition)?A: Oh yes! Of course (keep rockin' that AWESOME snow flake backgrounds guys!! XD)

Now that you've met me, I would like to say bye bye XD.(Come check out my Adoption Center on Woozworld!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment