Sunday, December 30, 2012

My New Card!! And My Editing Secret....soon to be revealed :)

this is my new card...i made it myself it only took atleats 10-20 minutes! people and melony are always saying "omg wat software do you use?" it depends i have different laptops in my house...when i'm using an apple computer i use pixelmator but im not used to it and when im on a toshiba i use photoshop and when im on MY! hp i use my little secret and im sorta used to that one...i know how to use it really well though...so yeah sorry to burst your bubble but i dont use any online editing like pizap,picmonkey,fotoflexer,etc to make my headers and stuff.....i use actual software..that you download. to your computer...the only time i use online editing stuff is when im too lazy to do an actual edit sometimes i use blingee for lazy edits too :) i do have some suggestions for you if you want to download an editing software

1.Pixelmator-Macs
2.Inkscape-Windows,Macs,etc
3.Fireworks-Windows,Macs.etc
4.Photoshop(Best!!)-Windows,Macs,etc

No comments:

Post a Comment