Thursday, December 27, 2012

Please, Fuck off. ~DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE CUSSING~

Guys I'm pissed -_- Lauren-Branning is copying my adoption center, and I'm like 70-95% percent sure it's her that has the accounts : jakjustin24, joseph24, jenzuz, jesseTranrightH, BriBriRoxBri, but if not it's her very close friends who don't give a shit if they get banned........ but let me talk ........... IM NOT A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SHUT THE HELL UP LYING BITCHES -_-

Okay let me calm it :).... So you know, you guys will not get me banned, I am not a fucking Scammer. And if you think you can get me banned, you can't. I am a strong woman! And you will NOT bring me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I notice how Lauren-Branning stalks my adoption center...like wtf? I mean stop ... Just because your jealous of my adoption, lauren, doesn't mean u can fuck with me. Do you know who you are messing with??!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?! NO! I am strong, koolbeams & justinjoseph24, havn't been on since they lied about me scamming, and.... I think they were banned.... SO FUCK ....OF! My friend said Lauren-Branning got her banned forever... :( Like wtf lauren? Why did u lie to mods about her? ~If that isn't true then sorry~ But I believe my friend :/ So anyway............ Stop calling me a damn scammer. Thanks (:
Lauren was also voting her own unit last night -_- She even admitted it. I didn't take pics but im on my grandpa's comp right now..i was on my comp last night when she was voting her unit. But she admitted it to me -_- Im serious, Woozworld lauren-branning needs to be banned...............................IM SERIOUS.

& One more thing that I'm like 84-99% sure of is that lauren IS Koolbeams, idk if she got banned then thats why she made a new account. ~IM NOT TRYING TO SPREAD RUMORS!~ But thats my opinion.

Anyway have a great day and If i forgot any shit about that liar/cheater/copier. I will make another post :)..

Lauren if you read this...plz fuck off bitch. I am not a scammer.

~Sorry for all the cussing im just so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-~

Until next time.
-Your pissed of Mel

4 comments: