Monday, December 10, 2012

Woozworld Santa's Grotto - Tip!

Bonjour my friends! Well loads of people are doing Santa's free unitz but I think that a Santa's Grotto sounds a load better but anyways... I am going to tell you what to use to, colours, furniture, unitz to create this amazing Santa's Grotto!!

1 - Personally I would use the newest unitz called - Santa's Workshop. This makes it so much easier for you to locate the place where Santa is meant to sit as there is a little red carpet! If you put a big enough chair in front of the Doors then it would look like a window where the South Pole is snowing!!

2 - Christmas furniture. That includes the free furniture in the Advent Calender! Also you can go into the Shopz,click on winter and then click on furniture. I defiantly think you should include the Happy Snowman cause its face is SOOO adorable!! Also go into the store if you dont have enough wooz for the furniture and then you can buy the furniture + unitz for real money!

3 - Colours, use a Christmas colour scheme. In my opinion that means green and red as they are really jolly colours and that is what Santa's grotto would have in it!

I hope this has helped you happy woozens who want to make Santa's grottos!

-Brookiexj
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments: