Monday, February 11, 2013

Deleting Members!

So looks like some people are going to be kicked off the blog because they don't post at all here is the list:
Nahcim,because you don't do anything at all plus I feel like your just using me to help with your blog and do stuff for u that's why I stopped talking to you also you don't post shit :)
Fruitloopmolly,no comment u don't do anything u don't even run your own blog the last post on your blog was mine and that was a while ago plus why did u even join when ur no gonna do anything :)
Usher12340,dude just join deadline since u love it so much  plus your busy u dont have enough time to post on my. Blog since your too busy makin headers with pizap for other blogs your apart of  biggest reason is cuz u don't post
Marshmallows,no comment Idc...bye
Kailey,no comment except u don't do anything witch is why I deleted your page :)
Jennifer,maybe ill give u one more week
Magnesia,maybe ill give u one more week
Mrich,maybe ill give u one more week

There you have it if I mentioned ur name then there's a 50% chance that your outta here
Yeah yeah I know some of the stuff I said may have been harsh but it's the truth...unless u guys wanted me to lie???

No comments:

Post a Comment