Sunday, March 17, 2013

Baileys Contest!



Bailey's Welcome Easter Contest!

To enter all you have to do is make a short video welcoming Easter this year and make a video response to "welcoming easter contest" video on accountforrents channel!

Rules:
1. cannot be longer then 1 Minute
2. has to be about easter
3. nothing inappropriate in your video
4. Subscribe to accountforrent's channel and get extra added to your prize!
5. Any use of others videos will not be tolerated and you will be disqualified!

Prizes:

1st: A Subbie from me!
A cute outfit
link to your channel on my channel
recognition in my results video

2nd: A subbie from me!
2 outfit items
recognition in my results video.

3rd: A subbie from me!
a piece of clothing
recognition in my results video.

Due Date:
Sunday March 31st AKA Easter


bye :D

--baileyb--

No comments:

Post a Comment