Sunday, March 17, 2013

Fashion outfit!


photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Hey guys! Ya ice here. Today I discovered an outfit that is so chic! :) Now I don't know if anybody on woozworld have used it but I discoursed it :) it's so fashionable and I'm sure you guys are totally gonna love it! Shall we begin on the outfit maybe?


Now this outfit is so fashionable! Well to me I might say. Lol. The jeans gilt is so much like a jean top! It's so pretty and that top is almost back to school like. These galaxy leggings are so hot! It's so nice how one leg has a blue color and the other leg has a white color! Isn't that so chic!? The WNS heels are so fancy as well! It matches totally with the outfit making the outfit more...sassy! Lol. The hair is really pretty and really unique I might say! Bows making stuff so chic and girly! :)  as I might say, this might be one of my favorite outfits I have made so far! What do you think of this amazing outfit? Is is great or what? :D

Now this is an outfit with pretty old clothing kinda. But it is still nice outfit! This is actually pretty creative outfit I might say. XD.  I just love it alot. This style is kinda mostly like artsy maybe? And a tiny little fancy as well. But you know, it's good to mix and match right? So that is what Iwanted to show you all. I'll try to post daily outfits as well :) bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment