Monday, March 18, 2013

Chic nice outfit! :)


photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Hey guys! It's ice here :) I told yeah I would be posting daily fashion. Lol. Anyways, I found a great outfit! And I think taye0 usually wears it maybe. Well not alot but sometimes though. Lol. Anyways, I really love this outfit because its perfect for like casual events and maybe furnuals and Eric. So anyways, let me show you my outfit:




Now this outfit I really beautiful to me! I love the geometric patterns on the dress. Btw, this outfit was from like one of our continental mini challange. Like the race of America,Africa, Europe, and etc. so this dress I think was the Africa one. The blue-green color is a totally fabulous! The shorts are classic minishorts. Those shorts make the outfit look really nice! I don't think long pants/leggings rock it. :P so yeah, here we go again with the WNS heels. Lol. The heels so so great with this dress! Now for style. :P for me, I might say the style is casual and kinda romanti. Maybe.

Yep! This outfit is actually pretty nice to me.  This is a good outfit when ur on a date with ur guy! Rotfl. So anyways, this is a very sweet outfit. S I don't wanna go so far, but maybe tomorrow the outfit will be like girly style. I want to show you guys many outfits in different styles :) so anyways, bye bye guys!


( made by my friend girlygirlsofia)

No comments:

Post a Comment