Friday, March 22, 2013

Fashionable outfit :)


photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Hey guys! It's icey here :) so today I wanna show you guys a top fashion look! This outfit is very fierce looking and perfect for casual events and like work. Anyways, today I might start working on my new fashion post header. The one right now is kinda horrible but I'm working on it. In other news, thank you finally that woozworld has fixed me woozin data! It's been like a month. So I might host my first ever logo contest! XD so anyways, it's time for fashion!


Ok guys. This outfit is like perfect for top model judges,work, and casual events! The top is so fashionable! It's really kinda fancy looking and I love the blazer jacket...I think it's called blazer. Lol. Anyways, this top is like so cute and so pretty! These shoes are so perfect with this outfit! It's really cool how it ends at like somewhere after your ankle. So maybe when your going to next top model and you make it to the finale, maybe you can wear this outfit and maybe win! :) maybe the judges will totally be surprised how beautiful the outfit is!

This outfit is really pretty as well! So when I get at least 300 Wooz I'll host my logo contest! The logo has to be creative and really pretty! :P you'll know when the contest begins. I'll just post it. Lol.  Anyways, thanks for reading! Bye guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment