Saturday, March 30, 2013

Getting Tired Of Zombie Legs

Now and days on woozworld all you see is this >>>>>>>> 


Rebel,Kitty Hairs,Zombie Legs,Rebel With Cat Ears.. -.- seriously girls. WTH do you think woozworld designs clothes. oh idk so u can wear them. I'm not forcing you to stop wearing that outfit or anything. i'm just saying to wear something different instead of zombie legs and the rockstar vest,and bowtie. it's getting really annoying, maybe you should try and look more lady like, and if ur a tomboy then dont't listen to this but if ur not, please take my challenge and try to look like this


See! you still look nice,decent, pretty (btw thats me xD)


Also heres one thing i tested out. most guys like girls who wear zombie legs and crap, because i went to a singles party lookin like this >>>>>>>


Nothin, no pc's,messages,watever. they thought i was poor. and i was thinkin.. dude if only you knew how much crap i have in my inventory..i have the same exact outfit you have on in my inventory -.-.

But then when i changed real quick,  and put on cuite make-up and  came back lookin like this>>>>>>>>>>

The Pc's just start flyin,the messages, "hey ur cute" blah"

I'm Like What The FUDGE! u werent hittin on me before why now.

if only most guys had good taste. :(

Probs to latinolover00 and latinlover, and arthur113 for wearing jeans instead of zombie legs...i know zombie legs make u look cool and stuff but it would be nice to try something new you know.



its nice to look like this but hey something else would look nice too


I just really needed to get that off my chest, its soooo annoying! thats all i have for today Goodnight/Good morning Where Ever You Are.

(Need A new Logo Since I Have A New Look)


3 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you. The stupid trend that every girl (and guys) have these days on WoozWorld is so ugly! Haha and so mainstream. I mean, have a bit of originality Lol '-'

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have given away like ten zombie legs to girls whining about wanting them like weear a dress!!!

    ReplyDelete