Saturday, March 30, 2013

Interview ^.^

Hey headliners!
Well...
I had an interview with Vickytje (I hope it was the right spelling xD)
_________________________________________________________________________________
Me: hey Vicky
 Vicky: hi...um wat do I call you? x3
Me: call me Mal :)
Vicky: ok xD hi Mal!
Me: so...where did Latin purpose?
Vicky: at the adoption center... :).
Me: wow! Anyways...how did u feel when he proposed?
Vicky: I was like...Woah..wait for one second there,pal...I was gonna say No..but..I remembered how much i love him so I said Eek! Yes!
Me: new question...why does everyone call u a bully?
Vicky: I don't really know D: it makes me super sad D: 
Me: well...i feel for ya :) anyways...thanks for Ur time!! :)
Vicky: bye! :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Well...that was it...thanks headliners!
          Xoxo Mal 



No comments:

Post a Comment