Friday, July 1, 2016

Summer Jams

Hey guys!

Now that prom is officially over and the new summer outfits are  out, I'm sure we've all got a case of the beach blues. I like to kick off my summer with some tunes. So in order to celebrate, here's my top ten favorite summertime jams (in no particular order):

  1.  Can't Stop the Feeling - Justin Timberlake
  2.  Starships - Nicki Minaj
  3.  It's a Beautiful Day - Michael Bublé
  4.  We Like to Party! - Vengaboys
  5.  Barracuda - Heart 
  6.  How to Be a Heartbreaker - Marina and the Diamonds
  7.  Tonight (I'm Loving You) - Enrique Iglesias
  8.  Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz
  9.  Potential Breakup Song - Aly & AJ
  10.  Die Young - Ke$ha
There you go! What are some of your go-to songs for the summer? Comment below, I'd love to hear your music tastes. 

'Til next time


3 comments: