Monday, March 11, 2013

Recent Edits #2

Hey Fashionistas! Its ice here freshed up and ready :) so today i decided to show you all an edit i have made. me and nachim have a blog so I decided to enter he contest. So here is the edit I made and i hope you guys love it :)


Ok. So this edit was the edit I was doing for nachim's contest from our blog. I really love it a lot. I had to create the background by my own because I couldn't find background with her same color code. Anyways, it's really awesome and I really love it a lot by the design there is on it :) it was created by me, and I used picmonkey for it. My friend ara was so supried I do good cutouts on picmonkey! Rotfl

I kinda failed on the duplicate part. But i actually turned really good. I just had to lighten it up kinda. lol. I tried making it the best i can for nachim to love it :P

So anyways, I did that :P It actually turned out really good i might say :) So I really hope nachim loves it :) Thats most important to me :) I really do love editing so maybe i might be joining YOUR logo/editing contests maybe. :) so anyways, bye bye guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment