Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Im turning into a pegasister X.X

Hello all my lovely rainbow unicorn pegasus people of woozworld, c(:

Today I watched my little pony friendship is magic (yeah I know DX) and realized Im turning into a pegasister (girl brony) Even though I hated the old my little pony show the new friendship is magic is not that bad :P


First Pony is Twilight Sparkle. The smartest and most faithful student of Princess Celestia. Shes also the smartest pony in all of Equestria. She has a baby dragon named spike. She represents the magic spark in the Harmony stones which reveals the sixth stone (watch the show my little pony friendship is magic show to find out what this all means)










This is Flutter shy, One of the pegasus ponies. She is the most sensitive and shiest of all ponys in Equestria. Twilight Sparkle meets flutter shy on her mission to make friends. When the six ponies come face to face with a maticore (a monster) the other five want to fight but flutter shy simple walks up to the beast and pulls a thorn out. By this she represents the harmony stone of kindness



Rainbow dash one of the most known ponies of all represents the harmony stone of loyalty. When Nightmare Moon gives her a choice, her dream job or her friends she hesitates but sticks to her friends. Rainbow Dash is also the most daring of them all and becomes best pranking buddies with pinkie pie. She is a pegasus pony and when she flys, like nyan cat, she leaves a rainbow behind her.













  Apple Jack a Normal pony in ponyville represents the harmony stone of Honesty. When Twilight sparkle is on the edge of a cliff Apple jack urges her to let go, when twilight finally agrees she is caught by rainbow dash and flutter shy. Apple Jacks family owns the local apple farm and during apple buck season they harvest.




Rarity, a unicorn pony represents the harmony stone of generosity. When the ponies try to cross a river they see a monster in the water in need of help. Half his moustache has been cut off but Night Mare Moon and the girls can't cross the river with the serpent crying. Rarity then takes a scale of the serpent and cuts her beautiful tail off and uses her magic to put it on him. Her tail grows back after they defeat Nightmare moon.
Pinkie pie, one of the most known ponies throughout MLP history represents the Harmony stone of laughter. When the Ponies are faced with monster faced trees Pinkie pie the party pony tells all the girls to laugh away the faces. This makes the faces disappear and brings all six of them a little closer.

Now onto woozworld news! They are annoucing the woozen who collected the most cameras and to be honest I tried and really am hoping I win, but its always someone famous or a vip :I So pray for me guys please Dx If you want to be made into a pony (your woozen) email me at djgirl.bobo@hotmail.com and I will email you your picture or upload it on the blog :P The pictures above were made by me and are actually what the characters in the serious look like. None of them have their cutie marks (tattoo's on their but) Because I didn't have time to make those. If you want to be made into a pony tell me your hex codes AKA your colour codes I will need: Hair colour, eye colour, main colour and a colour background you want. I will be making more of these ponies!!! I am able to make Bronies (boy MLP) :P

--baileyb--






3 comments:

  1. XD I used to watch my little pony alot. I loved so much fluttershy (she's so sweet), rainbowsdash (I like her style even though she little mean rotfl) and applejack (she tomboy and I usually like tomboy styles) rotfl. Rotfl. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww o3o You sure learned their bios quickly unless you pasted everything. XD

    ReplyDelete